Thursday, 2 May 2013

My Life Lately on Instagram

For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram, here's a bit of a catch up on what's been going on in my life lately. Feel free to follow me - squibgrams.

The beautiful Seal Rocks North of Newcastle, stunning beach.

During my holiday I managed to get in a lot of tennis matches agains the parents and my friend, Cherie. Such a fun way to exercise.

Sigh...beach life.

I got my nails done perty...geeze I have wrinkly hands in this picture.

Dressed up for a wedding!

Enjoying a delicious fruit breakfast with chia seeds and a side of hot water.

The reason I was so quiet last week, I got to see this beautiful bundle of joy!

An interesting little shop they have in Brisbane that serves different Japanese dishes. It was quite tasty although perhaps a bit too carb heavy for my likings.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week lovely!
    what was the japanese dish? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to remember the name, it was a chicken and egg, like an oyakadon. It was really nice.

      Alyssa

      Delete
  2. Tough life indeed, haha lovely going to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I don't know what I am going to do when I move to Canada without the beach, I need it!

      Alyssa

      Delete
  3. That first picture of the beach is PERFECT. I'm always conscious of my wrinkly hands when I take a pic of my nails ;-) they say the camera adds 10 pounds - and apparently extra wrinkles :-O

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete