Monday, 13 May 2013

A Very Relaxing, Special Mother's Day for my Mum

It was Mother's Day in Australia on Sunday and I was very lucky to have enjoyed a very lovely Mother's Day with my mum, sister and dad. We headed out to Berowra Waters which is just outside Sydney. It's a beautiful little area with a marina, houses on the water (with boats right outside...who needs cars right?), a steep hill with painted cliffs (there was bright blue cliff face on the steep road down, I have decided we need to paint more of our cliffs, it was so pretty and like a magical land), a ferry that carries cars to the other side and lots of docked boats. We had a picnic beside the water before we got on the ferry and ate an ice cream during the trip to the other side and back. It was really lovely and special.

Happy Mothers Day to the most amazing mum in the world...mine (sorry guys but it's true).



Our picnic lunch was really yummy, particularly the salad.

My dad checking out the boats, there was also a sea plane.

The car ferry.

My mum and dad enjoying an ice block.

My lovely mum!

My sister eating her child's ice block (rainbow Paddlepop - they are the best though) and looking disgruntled.

It was a stunner of a day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to my wonderful family. Thank you to you all for such a wonderful day. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete